UNDER THE AUSPICES OF
Mε την υποστηριξη
The Call for participation is addressed to:
- research groups
- Local Government Organizations of A' and B' degree
- Non-profit entities
- And other legal entities of public law
- companies – spin-offs of a research organization
- other bodies that will prove they deserve to be assisted tocontribute to the Integrated Corporate Social Responsibility Programobjectives
Initial Evaluation of Applications:
The initial evaluation of the submitted Applications will be carried out by the Evaluation Committee, composed of acknowledged scientists and individuals of wide acclaim.
The Evaluation Committee will select the 5 best proposals – projects per Program pillar by 16.1.2023.
You Cast the Vote and You Decide which proposals will receive our donation of € 1.000.000:
The top 5 proposals – projects per Program pillar will be uploaded on the Program’s website.
Participation Applications Submission Period:
Any Entity wishing to apply for funding should:
- Look out for the Participation Application on the Program’s website
- Fill in the Participation Application form
- Submit the Participation Application form on the Program’s website
By 30.12.2022 at 15:00
For the 1st time in Greece:
You will vote, and you will decide which proposals we will be funding.
The voting will run from 20.1.2023 to 20.2.2023 on the Program’s website and the results will be announced on 27.2.2023.
Any proposal, in each of the 4 Program pillars, which will receive the majority of votes, will be the winner and will be funded under the TEXAN ENVIPCO Integrated Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
The implementation progress of the 4 selected proposals will be presented on the Program’s website, so that you can be informed and keep track of the results of these proposals and their important contribution to all of us!